Five Nations Development Projects 2020-21
The 2020 round for FNDP applications is now open! Application deadline: 12pm midnight Sunday 26th April 2020.
This grant application is for use by teachers who wish to create a small project that supports their work to develop citizenship education or education for active citizenship in their school.
Grants may be used to develop an active citizenship curriculum and/or support teachers develop their expertise in citizenship education. Download the application form
This year we are particularly interested in projects that:
Read about the projects that received funding in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
See the application form for Grant requirements, you can get up to £750
It is expected that most projects will begin in the summer of 2020
Completed application forms should be emailed by 12pm midnight Sunday 26th April to Camilla Bell-Davies.
Early applications are encouraged. Please do get in contact if you would like to discuss this further. Download the application form
See an example of presenting an FNDP Project at the Five Nations conference
Watch short video
- About the Network
- Five Nations Development Projects >
- SSRI Awards >
- Promoting Values and Citizenship through Human Rights Education
- Enabling Student Voice in the Classroom
- Campaign! Make an impact
- Promoting citizenship and values education in primary schools facing challenging socio-economic circumstances: an exploratory pilot
- Beyond Sectarianism - new thinking for a new generation
- Meeting the cross curricular challenge
- Citizenship in the Five Nations
- Join the Network
- Belfast 2020